Thursday, September 13, 2012

Moments of being

   In Argentina there are so many beautiful places. There are lakes, mountains, hills, grasslands, beaches, even waterfalls! Breathtaking landscapes wherever we go. In summer I love taking my backpack to start my way to the south and start taking photos. I took this one last february in Lago Puelo, in Chubut province. I was kayaking and I felt so happy there; I was in the middle of the lake, surrounded by enormous mountains, feeling a soft breeze and the warmth of the sun. I watched how the clouds emerged from the mountains and I couldn't help capturing this moment with the camera. That was the second time I visited this place, and I'm looking forward to going back soon!



Now it's your turn! I'd like to look at some photos you've taken on your trips! Shall we share some pics and discover new places?

Do you have any favorite photos?
Show your photos using flickr and write there a description of one of your favorite pictures and share it with us! 
 . Where did you take the photo? 
. What were you doing in that place?
 . How did you feel? 
. Why is it one of your favorite pics?



You can watch this tutorial to know how to use flickr.


No comments:

Post a Comment