Tuesday, January 22, 2013

♫ What a Wonderful World :: Louis Armstrong ::


Listen to the song and fill in the gaps with the missing words:

bloom - day - night - red - blue - green - white - grow - myself  (x4) - know - I love you - rainbow - How do yo do? - sky - people


I see trees of (1) , (2) roses too
I see them (3) for me and for you
And I think to (4)   what a wonderful world
I see skies of (5) and clouds of (6)
The bright blessed (7) , the dark sacred
(8)  

 And I think to (9)   what a wonderful world

The colors of a (10) so pretty in the 

(11)  
Are also on the faces of the (12) going by
I see friends shaking hands, saying
(13)  

 They're really saying (14)

I hear babies crying, I watch them
(15)  

 They'll learn much more than I'll never
(16)  

 And I think to  (17) , what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to (18) , what a wonderful world 




۞ KEY: 1) green, 2) red, 3) bloom, 4) myself, 5) blue, 6) white, 7) day, 8) night, 9) myself, 10) rainbow, 11) sky, 12) people, 13) How do you do? 14) I love you, 15) grow, 16) know, 17) myself, 18) myself  


No comments:

Post a Comment